If you’re a member based organisation with your own pre-existing membership database / CMS you’ve probably noticed that existing Email Campaign tools like PHPlist (excellent though they are) don’t integrate with your membership database very easily. They require you to export lists, and then manage them seperately.
Chitkar wants to take you away from all that. You manage your membership database already, in your membership system. Chitkar lets you link your email campaign system to your existing membership system, so that the email management side of things doesn’t double. Instead your communications people can concentrate on emailing, while your membership people can concentrate on membership.
- Email Campaign Management
- Email View and Link Tracking Features – see who has read your email, see who has clicked a link in the email
- Integration with existing membership / CMS databases – connect to an existing database (where possible) and use name, email and other information from that
- Email Templating – create multiple templates for your newsletters
- Newsletter scheduling/embargoing – set an email to start sending some time in the future
- Multiple users, permission based accounts – give some users permission to create newsletters but not send them, give others permission to edit and queue them